Pilot Pro™ 800
PILOT BURNER ASSEMBLY WITH IGNITION & FLAME FAILURE MONITOR
The Pilot Pro™ 800 provides safe, economical and reliable burner control on most industrial gas fired heater applications. This standalone pilot is ideal for line heaters, dehydrating and de-ethanizing reboilers, treaters, reboilers and many other gas fired industrial heaters in remote locations.
- Heavy-duty low temperature piezo electric igniter, providing reliable self-powered ignition.
- Failsafe thermocouple-powered gas valve ensures the pilot flame is proven before the main fuel valve will open.
- Integral Venturi System aspirates combustion air through a built-in flame arrester.
- Built-in automatic lockout eliminates the need for costly auxiliary controls
- Unique 316 SS pilot assembly easily installs and retracts through a standard 1” NPT collar.
- Low fuel consumption design enables feasible natural gas or propane-based operation.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- High temperature Mica Ignition lead channeled through the mixing tube eliminates lead deterioration.
|Environment||CSA C22.2 Class 1 Div. 2 Hazardous Locations|
|Power||Self-powered - 30mV Thermopile|
|Ignition||15KV Low Temperature Piezo|
|Supply Pressure||Filtered 20PSI Natural Gas or Propane|
|Pilot Fuel Consumption||7 SCFH, 7000 BTU/Hr.|
|Working Pressure||5 - 30 Psi|
|Fuel Consumption||8 SCFH, 16,500 BTU/Hr. (nat. gas)|
|Main Gas Direct Feed||750,000 BTU/Hr.|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +40° C|
|Materials and Parts||Anodized Aluminum, 316 SS|
|Valve Seals||Buna N Standard, Viton Optional|
|Gauge Ports||1/8" NPT|
|Supply / Output Ports||1/4” NPT|
|Mounting||1" Male NPT|
|Insertion Length||Multiples of 1 ft. or Custome Built|